Newest Buys: Skin Care

May 20, 2015



As I was perusing the aisles of Sephora the other day, I stumbled upon a product that I had tried months earlier and absolutely loved! The Boscia luminizing black mask was a freebie sample I had received years ago and had given little to no thought to. About six months ago, I decided it was time for me to give the sample a try. I mean c'mon, it had only been sitting in my drawer for about a year and a half. I'm not usually a face mask girl, but when I tried this sucker, I was HOOKED. This mask made my skin feel soft, supple and had really cleared away the dirt and oil in my pores. Not to mention, the peel off factor of this bad boy is amazing!! It feels incredible and was virtually pain free!

Sure enough I finished off the sample and made a mental note that one day, I would venture out and purchase the full size. Fast forward to one week ago when I encountered my opportunity. Staring right at me in the skin care section of Sephora was this mask and I knew then and there that I would not be leaving without it. At $34 a bottle, it isn't cheap but it also isn't as hefty as some face masks on the market. I use this mask about once a week and a little goes a long way. Bottom line-worth every penny!

My second skin "care" find is a cult classic I have been pondering for quite some time. In my beauty wish list post, I wrote about my desire to try the Becca shimmering skin perfector. I had always been curious about this line given the amount of hype the products receive. However, the liquid skin perfector retails for over $40 and I just couldn't imagine myself getting all of its use out of the product. To my surprise, Sephora offers a travel size version of the liquid skin luminizer for $19 and they are generous with the quantity of product! I figured this was my best opportunity to try out this cult classic to see if the full size is worth my investment. I picked up the shade "opal", hoping it can double as a face highlighter and body luminizer! Stay tuned for my opinions!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest