Summer Edit: What I'm Loving

May 10, 2015


It's official: May is nearly halfway over and summer is about to bust through the door any day now. I always feel a certain excitement with the onset of a new season, but there's always something extra special about when summer rolls around. Maybe it's the warmer weather, maybe it's the academic break, but whatever it is; it has me very excited!
My essentials are simple and sweet; nothing overdone or complicated and pieces that can mix and match with ease. I am a jeans and t-shirt gal at heart, so a comfortable pair of boyfriend jeans with a cropped tank are no-fuss essentials that can be reused and reinvented day to day. Pair these necessities with a grecian-inspired necklace and tie up sandals for a look that is understated, yet eye catching. Speaking of eyes-a bold pair of black aviators are a classic cool must have for the warmer months; they work with everything. For a little pop of innocent color, I am so into periwinkle on the nails. There's something quirky about the color that is perfect for fun summer days. Let me know what you are loving for the upcoming season down below!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest