Shop My Closet!

May 25, 2015


Today's post is something a little out of the ordinary but also pretty exciting! Lately, I've been on a huge mission to clear out my closet of anything and everything that no longer has a place in my day-to-day life. Whether it's an item that doesn't fit or hasn't gotten much (or any) use, I have decided to list some of my items on Poshmark, for those who might be interested!

Any piece that I have posted has been used less than 5 times, and most items haven't been worn at all. I am selling brands like Kate Spade, Coach, Rebecca Minkoff, Free People, Urban Outfitters, GAP, and Juicy Couture to name a few. I list new items weekly and have received great feedback from my previous buyers! I wanted to let you all know about my little online closet in case you were in the market for some discounted goodies! (Also-my items are hugely discounted!! We're talking 40-75% off retail!)

Feel free to shoot me any questions you may have about specific pieces or about items in general. I am always willing to accommodate!  You can check out my full selection of listings HERE. Hope this sparks some interest for all of you bargain fashionistas out there! Because who doesn't love scoring a great deal?!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest