My Luxury Wishlist for 2018

January 04, 2018

A girl can always dream, right?! Following a fabulous trip to Scottsdale (with a stop at their super amazing Fashion Square mall), I have been brainstorming my 2018 wishlist of luxury goodies. Although this list could probably go on and on and on, here are my top picks that made the cut!

  • Prada Vela Flat Crossbody-simple and understated, I love how easy going this bag is. The vela nylon collection is actually the first collection Prada ever introduced and it has a reputation of the highest degree! A nylon bag, although may seem trivial at first, is actually incredibly useful and you can never go wrong with a classic cross body style.
  • Burberry Buckle Shoulder Bag-This adorable pick has a camera bag silhouette that is neither too big or too little for everyday use. I am so drawn to the gorgeous dusty pink shade, which could easily transition between all seasons!
  • Saint Laurent Quilted Monogram Leather Card Holder-A true YSL classic, I am in desperate need of a card holder to store my extra store cards and this would do just the trick! I love the bright pop of red, which makes it easy to find in any black hole of a bag, and the gold hardware adds a generous touch of luxury!
  • MCM Anya Tote-You can never own too many totes, especially when it comes to work and travel! Although I have been pondering the LV Neverfull, it seems as if that bag is EVERYWHERE. I love how the MCM tote zips across the top and comes in black. This bag is far from being overdone (*cough cough LV*) and maintains its own unique quality.
Well, back to reality! What luxury items are you lusting over for this new year?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest