Calling all pale ladies: let's glow up.

June 29, 2016


I have absolutely come to terms with the fact that I am not, and never will be, a beachy bronzed goddess. I embrace my pale Scandinavian skin, however sometimes (or a lot of them time) I secretly yearn for a little extra glow. It's not that pale skin isn't beautiful too, but I find that my skin tends to look a little dull and ashy when it's lacking any color. In order to combat this, I turn to three trustworthy, skin-saving products.

First and foremost, I've learned that my skin craves moisture. My legs especially get incredibly dry, so having a heavy duty body lotion is a must for me. The triple moisture body creams from B&BW have been life changing for me! They are rich and luxurious and leave my skin SO soft, yet not greasy. They are an essential product for me before I apply any kind of self tanner as well. Most importantly, they smell amazing without irritating my uber sensitive skin. My fave scents: beautiful day, hello beautiful and orange ginger energy.

When I want to upgrade from soft and smooth to sunkissed, I turn to the only self tanner I trust: the St. Tropez bronzing mousse. I love how easily this tanner applies, the gorgeous, natural color it gives and for being a self tanner, it smells pretty nice! This product is far from orange and delivers a beautiful bronze hue that looks pretty natural for something that comes out of a bottle. Apply with the corresponding mitt for fool proof application!

Finally, when I really want to go the extra mile to get my glow on, I use the St. Tropez perfect legs spray. This product adds a hint of bronzey sheen to the legs, concealing minor imperfections and giving a smooth finish. Not an essential in my book, but nice to have on hand for sure!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest