Got Bra-blems? Let's Solve Them!

January 04, 2016


Ok ladies, we've all been there. After a long day, there's nothing more satisfying than setting the girls free from their designated boob cage. This euphoric event is a feeling of relief that is unlike any other. But why do we find it to be so? It's because we all know what it's like to suffer, not from just any problems, but from Bra-blems. Oh yes, bra-blems: those problems only caused by the source of bondage us and our tatas fall victim to. Since these unspoken struggles are endured by all women, I thought I would share a few of the bra-blems i've faced and my solutions that make wearing a bra almost, dare I say, enjoyable! Here we go...

Spillage
As a bustier gal myself, (I wear a 32D for reference) there is nothing more annoying than spilling out of your bra. I mean c'mon bra, you have ONE JOB. I've found that in the past, spillage is 100% due to two factors: wearing the wrong style of bra and wearing the wrong size. To avoid spilling out of your bra, make sure that you are wearing a bra that is the correct cup size AND correct band size. We often neglect the importance of a well-fitted bra band, however, the band of the bra provides the base of support. If your band is too small, spillage is likely. As far as bra style is concerned, avoid "demi" cut bras if you are prone to spilling out of your cup. Look for a style that is full coverage support. This means the cups are cut higher and provide more coverage!

My Full Coverage Bra Picks: Rive Gauche T-Shirt Bra by Chantelle & 24/7 Classic T-Shirt Bra by ThirdLove

The Strapless Do-Nothing
Another common bra-blem I have faced is the ever annoying strapless bra that seems to leave all responsibility at the door. What is the point of wearing a bra if it's not going to do it's job of supporting and staying put? I always find myself hiking up my strapless bras, praying they will stay in place. I've found that the best solution is to choose a strapless bra that has a fuller cup instead of one that just serves as a shelf-style bra. Also, try to opt for a strapless bra that has a wide band. This will provide extra support to help keep the girls in place!

My Strapless Bra Picks: Strapless Everything by ThirdLove & Irresistible Multi-Way Strapless Bra by Chantelle

Comfort vs. Cute
The last bra-blem that seems to commonly arise is the intense battle between finding a bra that is sexy and finding a bra that feels good! Why must we choose? In the past, I've found that many bras designed to be visually appealing don't perform well when it comes to support and comfort. Likewise-the most comfortable and supportive bras tend to be pretty bland in style. My solution for this bra-blem is to find a brand of bra that fits you well and offers the support you need and from here, explore the different silhouettes and details they offer.

My Cute & Comfortable Picks: Hidden Glamour Bra by Natori & Plunge Perfect Bra by ThirdLove

I want to say a huge thank you to ThirdLove for inspiring to me to share my bra-blems and solutions! Check out their site HERE to learn more about the beautiful and functional bras they have created to battle my bra-blems and so many more!

What bra-blems have you encountered and how do you solve them!?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest