New Year's REAL-solutions

December 31, 2015

photo credit HERE

I'll keep this post short and sweet because the concept is nothing new-2015 has come and gone and we are about to embark on a new year filled with new adventures, new challenges and, perhaps, a new outlook on life. 2015 was a tremendous year of growth for me, both personally and professionally. I endured hardships and roadblocks, as well as some really spectacular celebrations. As I head into the new year, I want my personal journey of growth and improvement to continue. Onwards and upwards as they say! So here is my list of New Year's REALsolutions-small improvements I will be making throughout 2016 that will, hopefully, aid me on my quest to continually better myself. 

Remember: goals aren't meant to be daunting or impractical. If you are contemplating some resolutions for yourself-keep them REAL. Set goals that are within reach and won't set you up for failure of disappointment! Baby steps, people!!


  • Health Goal: Workout for 30 mins at least once a week.
  • Lifestyle Goal: Attempt one new recipe a month.
  • Academic Goal: Read 6 books for fun in 2016 (THIS fun list makes a great guide!)
  • Personal Goal: Be present-don't engage in technology while in social settings.

There you all have it! My New Year's REALsolutions for 2016. What goals are you setting for yourself?!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest