- The colorful mule: Statement pieces are not just reserved for the upper half of an outfit. I love the whimsy of a bright shoe, and when paired with a classic style like the mule, it's a no-brainer way to have some fashion fun while still maintaining a classic look.
- The embroidered denim: Calling all 70's lovers-this trend is just what you've been waiting for. Embroidered denim is the perfect way to mix feminine touches with more masculine pieces. Spice up your go-to denim jacket with a fun and flirty embroidered pattern for some extra pizzaz.
- The dainty choker: Although the choker trend is by no means new, I am definitely partial to the look of a dainty wrap around over the thick chokers that have been popular in the colder months. With just a little bit of glitz, you can sparkle in a sexy yet demure way!
- The bold lip: Don't put your berry hues and deep reds to bed just because it's warming up outside. A bold lip is just as spring appropriate and can help balance out lighter, brighter spring shades.
- The oversized round sunnies: As the sun stays around longer, keep your eyes fashionably shielded with a fierce pair of oversized sunglasses. It's no secret that round glasses have been all the rage lately, so amp up the size and protect those eyes!
What spring trends are you excited to try? Will you be sporting any of the trends above?
, by hannah frankel