Give Me the Boot: Currently Lusting For...

November 10, 2015


There is no doubt in my mind that fall/winter fashion trumps all, and a good boot is an absolute must in the realm of cold weather garb. I am an avid boot/bootie collector. There are few things that get me as excited as a gorgeous new pair of boots for the season. Plus, I'm a midwesterner, which means my boots need to be both fashionable AND functional. (Hello, snow). Here are the boots I'm currently lusting over for the fall & winter weather.

The Flat Suede Over-The-Knee
The Stuart Weitzman "lowland" boot has taken the world by storm, and not surprisingly, I have fallen victim to the trend! I love how these boots seamlessly achieve both simplicity and sex-appeal. Paired with an oversized sweater and thick ponte leggings, these bad boys are an understated way to pack a big punch!

The Almond Toe Stunners
Ok, ok. Three examples of a simple almond-toe bootie is probably a little overkill, but I just can't help myself! Whether done in a class chestnut or black, or adorned with additional details (i'm looking at you, buckles), these booties are sophisticated, yet will pair with just about any outfit. I'm loving these simple stunners from guess, these edgy black boots from Vince and these back-buckle beauties from dolce vita. Ah, swoon!

The Snow-Friendly Savior
As I mentioned, the importance of a good winter boot stretches beyond the fashionable need. If you are like me and live in a climate that is hit with harsh winters, you know the absolute necessity of a boot that will keep you warm and dry. But don't think that functionality has to override fashion. These weatherproof boots from Ugg are a super cute way to brave the elements without sacrificing style.

The Sassy Slip On
Finally, we all need an out-the-door slip on boot that is effortlessly cool. Insert the Taggart boot by Jeffrey Campbell! I love how these booties are a ready-to-wear essential, yet their perforations give them an added touch of sass. A brainless edition to any fall outfit that will have you putting your best foot forward.

Now I need to know, what boots are you sporting this fall & winter?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest