Two Thanksgiving Recipes I'll Be Trying My Hands At

November 13, 2015


One of my favorite ways to spend an afternoon is in the kitchen, trying my hands at a new recipe. I am a die-hard foodie who loves experimenting with new flavors, and putting twists on classic meals. That's one of the many reasons I adore the holiday season! When else do you have an excuse to whip up 37 different courses for no reason at all? This holiday season, I've found two recipes that look fantastic and I will definitely be giving a go!


A Twist on the Classic Pumpkin Pie
The first recipe I've come across is a unique twist on the thanksgiving classic, pumpkin pie. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't mind pumpkin pie, but I'm not doing cartwheels and somersaults upon its arrival at my thanksgiving table. So when I found THIS pumpkin pie & cheesecake parfait recipe, I knew I'd be giving it a whirl!

Autumnal Veggies (Almost) Too Pretty to Eat 
The second recipe I will be testing out for the holidays is a fabulous fall take on simple roasted veggies. Roasted vegetables are a huge hit in my house, especially brussel sprouts, so this recipe for roasted brussel sprouts and squash seems like a no brainer! Topped with cranberries and a dijon glaze, how could they be bad?! Check out this delicious recipe HERE.

Do you have any classic holiday recipes I should be trying? I'd love to hear them below!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest