Pretty Little Things: Dresser Addition

May 22, 2015


One of my favorite spots in my bedroom is the top of my french dresser. I know, I know, it's bordering on too much, but I can't help myself! I love elegant little decor pieces that pay homage to vintage inspirations. I thought in this post, I would give you all a glimpse at some of my favorite pieces atop my dresser. (Psst: if you love those mercury glass jars as much as I do, check them out here!)



I am in love with vintage-style perfume bottles, so when I found these lovelies at anthropologie, I knew they would find a perfect home atop my mercury glass tray from pottery barn. I also keep this small porcelain bowl from anthropologie, filled with perfume samples I collect from my Sephora orders. It serves as a great way for me to try new scents!


I love how jewelry can serve as both wearable decor and room decor. When I decided to display some of my most worn bracelets on this bracelet bar, I never knew just how much of an impact it would make on my space. I love the varying textures and colors and how the unique elements of each piece bring a little character to this corner!


One of my favorite little additions to my dresser is this owl cake plate from anthropologie, complete with a little glass owl figurine and a "one word a day" novelty book. I included a few of my favorite deborah lippman nail polishes because I think their bottle design is too pretty to just be sitting in a drawer!


The final overview of my dresser displays a carved wooden box from anthropologie that houses my stud earrings and dainty rings. I love the rustic design of this box and I think it offsets my mercury glass pieces very nicely! Atop the box I keep a large ceramic bowl (you guessed it-from anthropologie) that serves as my "catch all" space. Currently it is housing extra bobby pins and a few spring polishes that I have been sporting lately! To the right you can see my collection of perfumes that are perched on a vintage tea tray. I don't keep many perfumes around, but this one is my signature scent! And finally, in back you can see a small pyramid of artistic tins! I love this little corner because it displays a variety of colorful, unique additions that liven up my space. These tins are from fossil and came free with watches I have purchased in the past! (Would you be interested in a watch collection post?)

Well, that does it for me! How do you add personality to your space and what are the must have accessories atop your dresser?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest